School Vision / Ethos and Values
Our school community believes in making a difference. Together, we nurture the whole child and provide a happy, secure and challenging learning environment. A Positive Difference, Everyday, Everyone.
Our dedicated and committed staff work together to help equip our children with the tools they need to reach their ultimate potential. Our vision statement above and the following description of our aims were developed by the whole school team.
- Provide a positive, stimulating and creative learning environment within a safe, happy and secure community;
- Foster links with families to ensure continuity of care;
- Nurture life skills for the future;
- Value achievement and celebrate every success;
- Encourage high expectations in all aspects of learning;
- Ensure equality and opportunity for all;
- Promote awareness and acceptance of diversity;
- Support effort, perseverance and pride.
Of course, we can't do this without the help and support of parents and we believe in developing relationships with our families to create a friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere. We also foster links with other professionals and work in partnership with them to provide pastoral and specialist support for our children where it is needed.
Our School Values as voted for by Staff, Pupils and Parents are