24 March 2022
All pupils are expected to wear the school uniform, which encourages a sense of identity and belonging within the school. Our uniform is colourful, practical and a reasonable cost.
It consists of
- School sweatshirt with the school logo
- White polo shirt with the school logo or plain
- Grey/black trousers, shorts or skirt
- Red and white gingham dress for the summer
- Dark coloured, flat, sturdy shoes.
- Red Tee shirt with the school logo or a plain red Tee shirt
- Black shorts
- Pumps/Daps/Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor sport
- Tracksuit trousers for cold weather
- All in one swimming costume or trunks (not bikinis, tankinis or board shorts)
Children should not wear jewellery in school, but if your child does wears stud earrings, these must be removed during PE and games for Health and Safety reasons.
To avoid loss, all clothing and footwear should be clearly marked with your child's name - a laundry pen is ideal for this.
Our uniform is provided by Michael Hope Embroidery & Printing. Please visit their website and click on the School shops tab. Thank you.
ORDERING READY FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
Orders for September 2022 please order uniform by Sunday 19th June for delivery to school in term Six. Please note that our last dispatch to school will be Friday 8th July. These orders will arrive the week commencing the 11th July.
Please Note any orders placed over the summer holidays will need to be done by Thursday 4th August for delivery in time for the start of term in September. This date is for both home and school deliveries and may not allow enough time for any exchanges. Thank you Michael Hope.