St Martin's Garden Children’s Centre offers a wide range of services, groups and activities for children under 5 and their families. The Centre has 40 full time childcare places which includes Nursery places for children aged 3 to 5, and day-care places for children from 6 weeks old.
We offer good quality early learning with teacher input to lead the development of learning within the centre. This is combined with full day care provision for children, including a breakfast and after school club.The Centre is open 8.00 am to 6.00 pm all year round.
As well as our day care facilities, the Centre also runs a wide range of weekly groups and activities, for both children and for parents and carers, including:
- Child and family health services, including health visitor and ante-natal services.
- Parental outreach and family support services including help from community parents, one to one counselling, specialist support and advice for families affected by domestic abuse.
- A base for a child-minder network.
- Support for children and parents with special needs.
- Links with Jobcentre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training or employment.
For further information about St Martins Garden Children's Centre click here or contact 01225 396002 or email StMartins_GardenChildren'sCentre@bathnes.gov.uk